These are the software and services I use and recommend.
- PIXLR: Edit photos in the browser.
- ClipChamp: Edit videos in the browser.
- YouTube: Publish videos online.
- Overleaf: Write LaTeX documents in the browser. You never have to worry about installing packages on your own system!
- tikzcd-editor: Create commutative diagrams visually.
- Zotero: Organise all your resources (preprints, talks, books, papers, etc), adding them with one click from the browser. You can easily search through resources you’ve already used. It’s much faster than sorting papers into folders yourself!